Thursday, December 13, 2007

MY COUSINS SOCCER GAME

I attended my cousins soccer game. All the parents were at the game cheering on their kids. It was really cold ouside, this is one thing I definately remember. I couldn't wait to leave because it was cold and raining. Even though it was in the morning, the kids had lots of energy. I wish I could have as much energy as them. They ended up winning the game. The kids were really exited about winning. The score was 4 to 1. The coaches encouraged the girls to try their best throughout the game. I forgot to mention that my cousin is in the 4th grade. The parents really encouraged the girls to give it their best shot. In was fun to feel all the energy in the atmosphere, I felt like a little kid again. It was a fun game, I really enjoyed being part of it.

No comments: