Thursday, December 13, 2007

PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCE

I attended my brother's parent/teacher conference. I attended the conference with my mother. My brother is in the 7th grade. It was a short meeting. it lasted for about 10minutes. Most of the parents showed up for the meeting. Each subject area teacher attended the meeting. The classroom that we were in was need and organized. this was the first thing that I observed. The teachers showed concern for my brother's academic progress. They said that he had the abilities to work harder and do better. In the classroom there were some motivational posters. This was the first parent teacher conference that I ever attended. It was a good experience, I just wish it lasted longer. it seemed way to short. I think the meeting should last for more than 10 minutes.

No comments: